DMCA Policy - hdgrannytube.com
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
To initiate the removal of material that you believe the use of which by the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice which includes all of the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list of multiple materials that are claimed to be infringed.
- Identification indicating the location of the material alleged to be infringing in a specific enough manner to allow us to locate the material.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, incuding your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, a valid email address.
- A statement by you indicating your good faith belief that the material being complained about is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, an agent for the owner of the copyright, or the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an authorized agent of for the copyright owner and that all information laid out in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person whom you have authorized to act on your behalf.
Note that if you fail to include all of the listed information required in your DMCA notification, your notification will not be valid and will not receive a response.
You are required to send any DMCA Notice by way of our contact form.
Misuse of the procedures or misrepresentation of facts in a copyright infringement claim may result in legal consequences. To ensure that you are not held liable for costs associated with abuse of the process, please ensure the veracity of your claim.
Take Down Procedure
We reserve the right to remove any material from our site that is claimed to be infringing or that the facts or circumstances of which indicate infringing activity. It is also our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers. We will act swiftly to remove access to all infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to revise this policy. All persons affected by this policy are advised to check its contents regularly in order to stay informed of the most up-to-date information.